Digital Incubator Transparent
- Transparent incubator made of methacrylate (Plexiglas).
- Temperature controlled by microprocessor, with “ARA V2” fuzzy logic algorithm for high precision temperature control, to be used with internal or external sensor, without surpassing reference temperature.
- Digital display LCD backlighted with indication of the selected and real value of the temperature and timer (with audible alarm).
- Membrane push-button control.
- With forced air circulation.
- Security system that protect against over-temperature.
- Packaging: Tribox 61x61x74
- Optional: external Tª sensor for control the temperature of the sample in its proximity.
- Can be adapted to our orbital shakers and horizontals (models Orbital Midi, Orbital Maxi or Horizontal Maxi).
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
|Tª range (ºC)||
ambTª – 60
|Inner dimensions (mm)||
|External dimensions (mm)||
|KIT: Incubator CLEAR I10-CE + Orbital Maxi Shaker OL30-ME||
Includes the instrument Incubator CLEAR I10-CE and the orbital MAXI shaker OL30-ME (without accessory)
|Kit Incubator CLEAR I10-CE + adaptor||
Includes the instrument Incubator CLEAR I10-CE and the adapter for shakers
|External Pt100 sensor
Allows to control the temperature in the proximity of the sample
|Support with 2 shelves
Shelves removable and adjustable in height