Digital Refrigerated Incubator Opaque
- Metallic refrigerated incubator with frontal door made of methacrylate.
- Temperature controlled by microprocessor, with “ARA V2” fuzzy logic algorithm for high precision temperature control, to be used with internal or external sensor, without surpassing reference temperature.
- Packaging: Tribox 101x63x62
- Digital display LCD backlighted with indication of the selected and real value of the temperature and timer (with audible alarm).
- Membrane push-button control.
- With forced air circulation.
- Quiet Refrigeration thanks to the quiet compressor 1/10 HP.
- Double refrigerated system
- Inner chamber isolate foam except in base
- Security system that protect against over-temperature.
- Optional: external Tª sensor for control the temperature of the sample in its proximity.
- Can be adapted to our orbital shakers and horizontals (models Orbital Midi, Orbital Maxi or Horizontal Maxi).
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
|Thermostatization ( data at 20ºC ambient T)|
|Heating power (W)||
|Refrigerating power (W)||
|Tª range (ºC)*
*(at ambient Temp 20ºC)
10 – 60
|Inner Dimensions (mm)||
|External dimensions (mm)||
|Kit Incubator OPAQ C IC10-OE + Orbital Shaker OL30-ME||
Includes Incubator OPAQ C IC10-OE and orbital shaker OL30-ME (without accessory)
|Kit Incubator OPAQ C IC10-OE + adapter||
Includes Incubator OPAQ C IC10-OE and adapter for shakers
|External Pt100 sensor
Allows to control the temperature in the proximity of the sample
|Support with 2 shelves
Shelves removable and adjustable in height