Digital Magnetic Stirrer Multiplace with Heating
- Module consisting of 3 stirring/heating units in a single platform, with a single electrical connection. Each magnetic stirrer works independently.
- Speed and temperature adjustable, controlled by microprocessor, by means of an integrated Pt100 sensor.
- ARA V2 fuzzy logic algorithm for high precision temperature control, to be used with external sensor without surpassing reference temperature (even 30º C).
- Constant speed independently that the conditions of the sample vary.
- Smooth and progressive start to maintain the magnetic coupling, independently of the selected speed.
- Digital Display LCD backlighted indicating the selected and actual speed and temperature.
- Indication on the display of high temperature on the plate, that provides protection against burns.
- Membrane push-button control.
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
- Removable plate, to replace itself in case of deterioration.
- Packaging: 63x32x22cm
|Max. Volume (L) (x place)||
|Power (W) (x place)||
|Speed range (rpm)||
|Heating power (W) (x place)||
|Temperature range (ºC)||
|Connection to external Tª sensor||
|Plate Diameter (mm)||
154 (x place)
|External Pt100 Sensor
Allows temperature control inside the preparation
Includes 2 fastening wing nuts to fix it. 450 mm
|Fastening clamp for Pt100||20000-00073|
|Set of 18 assorted magnets||20000-00026|
|Stirring magnet 8x30mm* (pack 5)
*for other sizes, ask
|Protection ring stainless steel||20000-00028|