Digital Refrigerated Immersion Thermostat
- Refrigerated Immersion Thermostat.
- Temperature controlled by microprocessor, by means of an integrated Pt100 sensor, with “ARA V2” algorithm of temperature regulation with “fuzzy logic” control.
- Digital Display LCD backlighted showing the selected and actual temperature.
- Membrane push-button control.
- CFC free compressor of 1/5 CV, noiseless and without vibration.
- Thermostatization at maximum Tª of maximum 20L.
- Pump for homogenization (6L/min) (max. pressure 200mbar).
- Safety thermostat cut out indicator lamp. The unit will cut out if there is insufficient liquid or if the temperature exceeds the maximum temperature.
- Indication on the display of high temperature on the tank, that provides protection against burn. From 45ºC.
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
- Minimum high of the tank: 14cm.
- Memory of the last settings.
- Mains switch ON/OFF protected against splashes.
- Handles for a easy transport.
|Max. Vol. (L)||
|Heating power (W)||
|Refrigerating power (W)||
|Tª range (ºC)||
0 – 100
|See the precision baths BATH OVANTHERM C|
Bath 12L with refrigerated immersion thermostat TC00E
Bath 20L with refrigerated immersion thermostat TC00E
Bath 27L with refrigerated immersion thermostat TC00E
Bath 45L with refrigerated immersion thermostat TC00E (with higher refrigerating power)