The “Purovan” protects the user handling dangerous substances
(CMR) of category 1,2 and 3 and dangerous products subject to a limit value (TLV).
• Polycarbonate sidewalls
• Back in Trespa material
• Hinged front window, polycarbonate
• Exhaust ventilation unit in epoxy painted.
• Low noise level
• Charcoal filter active on organic vapors and solvents, acid fumes, basic vapors….
• Filtration classification (Type P, Type V, Type PV)
• Integrated lighting (excluding working area)
• Visual and sound alarms every 60 hours/ secure system
• Easy access to filters, easy maintenance (no tools required)
• The Fan doesn’t need maintenance
• Face/ front velocity between 0.4 and 0.6 m/s
(Between 78 ft/min and 90 ft/min) (anemometer for monitoring) Work plan and dripping/secure tray in polypropylene
• Sampling chamber